Why Enter / Benefits
Beauty Pitch 2016 provides entrepreneurs from all sectors of the beauty industry a way to connect with qualified investors and the industry at large. This first-of-its-kind event produced by the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) and hosted by Cosmoprof North America (CPNA), creates an easy, non-binding way for companies in the beauty space to engage in and explore conversation with the investment community.
Why Should You Enter?
If you’re a beauty entrepreneur looking for an opportunity to increase exposure, build your brand and/or network within the industry – then Beauty Pitch 2016 is the right opportunity for you. The Beauty Pitch 2016 competition provides brand exposure and access to investment for companies who are ready to take their business to the next level. Based on the amount of revenue your company generates, companies can enroll in either the Startup or Established category.
What Are the Benefits of Entering Beauty Pitch?
Regardless of where you are in the life cycle of your business, Beauty Pitch 2016 is an excellent opportunity for you. Businesses that apply have the chance to have their applications reviewed by an affiliate network of investors, sponsors, distribution partners, and retail companies for potential partnerships. You’ll have the chance to gain visibility, possible investment in your business, and network with other beauty industry leaders.
Benefits of Beauty Pitch 2016 Include:
All BP Applicants receive:
- Review by affiliate network of investors, sponsors, retail companies, and distribution partners
- Editorial visibility in both print and social media
The above offerings plus:
- Entry to win a booth at Cosmoprof North America 2017 + one-year Professional Beauty Association Membership
- Two tickets to the live Beauty Pitch 2016 competition on July 23, 2016
- Brand exposure at Cosmoprof North America 2016
- Opportunity to interact with Cosmoprof North America & PBA Beauty Week online influencers
- Exposure to Cosmoprof North America and PBA Beauty Week attendees through mobile app listing
- Listing on the Beauty Pitch 2016 website
- Exposure as part of the Beauty Pitch 2016 PR/social campaign
The above offerings plus:
- Ability to pitch your product LIVE to the Beauty Pitch 2016 judges during Beauty Pitch 2016 competition (two person maximum)
- Brand exposure at the Beauty Pitch 2016 competition” Products displayed on a 24×24 pedestal during the Beauty Pitch 2016 cocktail reception held before the event.
- Exposure in the Cosmoprof North America product showcase
- Two tickets to PBA Business Forum – held during PBA Beauty Week
- Two 3-day tickets to Cosmoprof North America 2016
- Possible interviews with leading industry trade publications
© 2016 Beauty Pitch - Professional Beauty Association. All Rights Reserved